G.W.T.W. BAG - JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T HAVE ONE

Administrator Posting Only.

Daily Update

[ Daily Update ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Faye Bell on December 12, 2011 at 23:58:28:

The bag as seen in the above photos has been available since June/July of this year, but one of our customers emailed to say she had just discovered one at her Barnes & Noble store.

Released in honor of the 75th Anniversary of the publication of GONE WITH THE WIND, when I purchased several back in the summer, I was told they were for a limited time only so I was surprised to hear that some are still available. They are quite nice and at a wonderful price of only $1.95 each! The GWTW book image is on both sides of the bag.

The bag measures 15-1/2" tall, 12" wide, and 5-1/2" deep. The handle spans 10 inches. They are made of some sort of sturdy recycled material that almost seems like a close woven mesh material, and they seem to be pretty strong. They are great for books or to use as a tote bag, which I have done quite often. I cut a piece of cardboard to put in the bottom of mine so that it makes a more secure bottom. Needless to say, if someone has not seen them before, they sure make a great conversation piece for us GWTW fans.

If you are interested, just contact your closet Barnes & Noble store and see if they have any; if not, perhaps they can check their computer and tell you where the closest source would be to you.

Return to the Daily Update

This message board was specially modified and setup by

Thunder Rain Marketing Internet Publishing

For the GWTWMemories.com Website