REQUEST FROM PATRICK CURITS and MICKEY KUHN

Administrator Posting Only.

Daily Update

[ Daily Update ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Faye Bell on March 26, 2012 at 22:04:56:

ROBERT WARREN ~ MEMORIAL GARDEN AREA

As many of you know, Patrick Curtis and Mickey Kuhn have been very precious personal friends of mine for many years. They have asked me to post the following message from them regarding a memorial in honor of ROBERT WARREN who passed away unexpectedly last year. Although I have never made such a posting requesting financial contributions before, I am honoring their request and posting their letter to the many Gone With the Wind fans who knew Robert.

=-=-=-=-=-=

~ OUR FRIEND ROBERT WARREN ~

As we hope you know, the ever tireless Jan Linger has spearheaded a fitting memorial to Robert at, The Margaret Mitchell House to be dedicated over the Memorial Day Weekend. A beautiful bench and garden area will forever allow us to remember Robert in a picturesque setting, ever surrounded by his friends, old an new.

This is an urgent plea to all of us who love GWTW and hold Robert in a special place in our hearts. There never was a gentler, kinder man than Robert, and now we need your help. Jan can’t do all the heavy lifting when it comes to raising the $5,000.00 needed to make this all come true. It’s our turn to step up and support her in this great cause.

Please join us by contributing whatever you can, and by your generosity, you will make this dream come true. Jan has set up a tax exempt 501(c)(3) Foundation, to facilitate your offering. Please have your contribution in by May 1st.

Send your contribution to:

Jan G. Lingner, RE: Robert Warren Memorial Fund
PO Box 1892, Roswell, GA 30077

Jan.lingner@thehartford.com

We both hope to see you all in Marietta, and at the dedication to Robert in Atlanta. If you can’t be there, please be with us in spirit by helping make this legacy a reality.

Sincerely,

Your, “Sons of the South”
MIKEY KUHN (Beau Wilkes)
and
PATRICK CURTIS (Baby Beau)

Return to the Daily Update

This message board was specially modified and setup by

Thunder Rain Marketing Internet Publishing

For the GWTWMemories.com Website