MORGAN, MICKEY and PATRICK

Administrator Posting Only.

Daily Update

[ Daily Update ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Faye Bell on June 11, 2012 at 18:19:47:

I thought you ladies (and gentlemen, too!) might like to see some inspiration for taking care of yourself, both physically and mentally.

The photo above shows our two Beau Wilkes, MICKEY KUHN and PATRICK CURTIS, standing beside beautiful MORGAN BRITTANY, who believe it or not, was born in 1951! I know we women normally don't like to talk about our ages, but Morgan is such an inspiration, that I thought I'd pass along the photo. The photo was taken at the Marietta GWTW Museum's Memorial Day weekend event. I missed their event this year, but did meet her last year and got to talk with her and see her during the weekend.

For those of you who might need a tickling of the memory keys, she was well known as Katherine Wentworth in the TV series, DALLAS. She also played the part of Vivien Leigh in the TV movie "The Scarlett O'Hara War". Her credits for many other appearances are so vast I won't even attempt to list more. However, I have included a link to the Internet Movie Data Base web site in case you'd like to refresh your memory of Morgan. There are gobs of different categories in her data base to which you can click on, so have fun finding out more than you ever knew about the actress known as Morgan Brittany.

Return to the Daily Update

This message board was specially modified and setup by

Thunder Rain Marketing Internet Publishing

For the GWTWMemories.com Website