ANN RUTHERFORD REMEMBERED

Administrator Posting Only.

Daily Update

[ Daily Update ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Faye Bell on June 12, 2012 at 22:00:19:

Today has been a sad day for Gone With the Winds fans around the world. ANN RUTHERFORD was a very special person who will certainly be missed. In her later years she had been so faithful to appear at many GWTW functions, and share her endless stories of GWTW and her experiences in her long movie career.

I have enclosed some photos of Ann; the first one being a photo taken in 1939 as she appeared in Gone With the Wind (along with her two sisters in the movie), the second one which was taken about a year ago (with Patrick Curtis), and the third one being a group photo of Cammie King Conlon, Patrick Curtis, myself, Fred Crane, ANN RUTHERFORD, and Mickey Kuhn taken in 2008. This photo brings back some good memories, but also makes me realize how fleeting time is and that none of us have the promise of tomorrow. Cammie, Fred, and Ann have all passed on, as well as Evelyn Keyes (Suellen O'Hara) , Phyllis Callow (Bonnie riding with Rhett on horseback), and Judy Lewis (Clark Gable's daughter by Loretta Young) in less than 4 years.

I have also included a newspaper article from yesterday's Los Angeles Times.

Return to the Daily Update

This message board was specially modified and setup by

Thunder Rain Marketing Internet Publishing

For the GWTWMemories.com Website