THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS TO YOU

Administrator Posting Only.

Daily Update

[ Daily Update ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Faye Bell on November 20, 2012 at 14:27:55:

As many of you have mentioned, it has been several weeks since I have made a posting to our Daily Information Board. Unfortunately, this has been a very trying few months for me with health problems coming one right after the other.

It is hard to believe that it is already Thanksgiving time! With my activities being limited, I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly, but it has! This is a special time for us to remember and give thanks for all of our many blessings, that some time we fail to appreciate.

So many people have a tendency to measure our standing in life upon the lifestyles, benefits, and possessions of others. It is my prayer this THANKSGIVING SEASON that each of us would see how truly blessed we are, and to get out of the rut and routine of not thinking about how lucky we are to have what we have. As we gather with our families and friends, let's not look at the things that we do not have, but rather the things that we do have. And, as we do ... let's give THANKS!

Once again, our thoughts will also be of those Thanksgiving tables that have empty places because a loved one is no longer with us. Although time does seem to heal the loss somewhat, for many that time seems so long ... Our hearts go out to each and everyone who experiences that loss during this Thanksgiving season.

As for myself, my Thanksgiving thought is:
"I must keep reminding myself that GOD IS GOOD and whatever is to come will be His will. I'll depend upon Him to give me the strength to do what I need to do."

Return to the Daily Update

This message board was specially modified and setup by

Thunder Rain Marketing Internet Publishing

For the GWTWMemories.com Website