BELATED CHRISTMAS WISHES - 2013 NEW YEAR WISHES

Administrator Posting Only.

Daily Update

[ Daily Update ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Faye Bell on December 31, 2012 at 15:03:17:

Circumstances made my wishes and thoughts about Christmas late this year, so they have turned into After-Christmas thoughts that are combined with wishes for a peaceful and Happy New Year.

BELATED CHRISTMAS WISHES

We trust that each of you who are reading this posting had a wonderfully blessed Christmas as you were reminded of the real reason the celebration of Christmas exists. We hope that somewhere you were able to find some silent and noiseless moments of this Christmas season in which you once again sensed the greatest and most priceless gift of the Christ Child - Jesus. Jesus, the Son of God as the Saviour of the world. To miss that sacred and holy fact is to miss the truest meaning of Christmas.

Even with our hearts breaking as we thought of the horrific tragedy in Connecticut, and the multiple families involved with the loss of their children and family members, we know that Christ is with them, too. Although the hundreds of questions are in our minds as to why something like this could happen, we know that even in the darkest hours of our lives, Christ can give us the gift of peace to make it through our trials and tribulations, no matter how horrible they may be.

And, for the greatest Christmas gift of all --
"All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ," ... David Jeremiah

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

HAPPY NEW YEAR to You and Yours!

As the 2013 new year will be here tomorrow and resolutions will be made by almost everyone, I was just reading yesterday some resolutions that would be wonderful if we could keep them. I want to share some of them with you and hope that you can glean at least one, or more, that you can add to your New Year's Resolution List. In fact, if you will just read them over twice, perhaps you will resolve to add a couple to your list.

= Never do anything, which I should be afraid to do, if it were the last hour of my life.

= To live with all my might, while I do live.

= Never do anything out of a spirit of revenge.

= To ask myself, at the end of every day/week/month/year, wherein I could possibly, in any respect, have done better.

= To remind myself that I do not walk in another's shoes, nor do I know the depth of another's circumstances which lead them to do things that in my heart I do not understand the "why".

= To remember that those who try to do unwarranted harm against me will, in the end, pay penance one way or the other for their wrongdoing.

= Always to do that act of kindness which I shall wish I had done when I see others do it.

Of course, I have no idea what your New Year's Resolution List looks like, but I do love the following saying:
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find that you have become a better person." -- Benjamin Franklin

Jim and I wish you, and all those you love, our sincere best wishes for a wonderful 2013!

Return to the Daily Update

This message board was specially modified and setup by

Thunder Rain Marketing Internet Publishing

For the GWTWMemories.com Website