SPECIAL TV GUIDE FOR G.W.T.W. ANNIVERSARY

Administrator Posting Only.

Daily Update

[ Daily Update ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Faye Bell on January 13, 2014 at 14:22:05:

TV GUIDE'S SPECIAL ADDITION FOR GONE WITH THE WIND

We are not sure how long they will be on the market, but TV GUIDE has a special edition for the 75th Anniversary. The edition has 99 pages of wonderful photos (probably a lot you have never seen before) and special information relative to GWTW and its cast. There are some interviews from the past with Ann Rutherford, Cammie King, Evelyn Keyes, Olivia de Havailland and of course, Mickey Kuhn. There are also interviews with Ted Turner, Daniel Selznick, as well as other members of the cast.

This is a very well put-together item and is wonderful for the GWTW collector!! It has a glossy cover, front and back, and is a beautiful booklet. I purchased my copies from our local Walmart, but as I said, I don't know long how they will be available. The edition is 8" x 10-1/2" and well worth the $9.99 price. I have not had time to read it all the way through, as I wanted to get the posting done so that you could have the opportunity to get one before they are gone. I am sure they are probably available at your local drug store, etc. where magazines are sold.

Return to the Daily Update

This message board was specially modified and setup by

Thunder Rain Internet Publishing

For the GWTWMemories.com Website