WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Administrator Posting Only.

Daily Update

[ Daily Update ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Faye Bell on December 31, 2014 at 18:31:08:

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A SINCERE - THANK YOU - TO YOU ALL

So many of us are thinking to ourselves, how on earth could it be 2015 already? I remember so many times in the past when elderly people would tell me, "Just wait until you get older and you really won't believe how fast time flies!" The older I get, the more I realize how true that is!! This is already our 20th year selling GWTW goodies.

We want to take this opportunity to express our appreciation to all of you who have helped make 2014 a successful year for GONE WITH THE WIND MEMORIES. Not only by helping support our effect to keep Gone With the Wind alive, but so many of you have become special and dear friends throughout the years. Our mutual interest in GWTW brought us in contact with each other, but our friendship is what has kept us together. Jim and I are sincerely thankful for each and everyone of you who have extended to us your friendship. We certainly wish you a wonderfully blessed 2015, both physically and financially, as we continue living in the greatest country in the world.

GOD BLESS AMERICA in 2015!

Return to the Daily Update

This message board was specially modified and setup by

Thunder Rain Internet Publishing

For the GWTWMemories.com Website